For a skilled rider who is about to venture off on a new, unfamiliar track, our community of local cyclists is a true asset. And this is what we are here for.
- A first aid, bicycle repair workshop, with a lot of resourcefulness and attentiveness;
- A store for equipment and accessories suitable for any trails, especially for desert terrain conditions;
- Recommendations of tracks according to level of difficulty, your interests and time frame;
- Advice and good tips for desert riding;
- Driving you to or from your start/end point;
- Assistance in the field where necessary;
- Familiarity with the codes of behavior in our region.
We are here and know every stone and rock in the Negev desert. Use our knowledge and consult with us. It’s why we get up in the morning.